Sunday, October 4, 2009

Toshiba 32AV500U Best Value for the Money

Update to Review: Once in a while we turn on the tv and the sound comes on with no picture. Luckily when it's turned off and back on it usually comes on okay. Personally I don't think one brand is really better than the next for reliability purposes. The newer tv's just break easier. My suggestion is, if you plan on keeping a newly purchased tv for a long time, get a service agreement. I'm one of those people who NEVER buys a service agreement, but for tv's I would reconsider that.

Original Review: I looked at a lot of tv's before I bought this one. It had a picture closest to the top end tv's but a reasonable price. I bought it in a local store and was able to get the box in the back seat of my economy car and drive it home without a problem. I am SO impressed with the clarity of the Hi-Def picture, along with pretty good sound. The sleek black "frame" makes the picture look even better. This one is a no-brainer. I haven't owned it that long; if any issues arise, I will update my review. So far I am extremely impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment