Thursday, October 15, 2009

Toshiba 32AV500U A Good Deal!

A local seller had this on sale for the price I paid here but since I saved the tax and gas it would cost to drive there - I feel I got a pretty good deal. Since the free delivery is "white glove" - they will even remove it from the box to make sure there are no visible scratches/damages. Taxes where I live are almost 10% so I always check amazon before I buy any large ticket item. Every little bit helps.

As far as quality - picture looks great - TV is cute - the base is a little larger than I care for (16") but still OK. I'm not a real "technical-type" chick but I'm happy with my purchase. The remote lights up - all buttons - which is great for night time use but since I use a cable remote - I don't get to benefit from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment